Ferrite Recording Studio supports any device that can run iOS 11 or later:
- iPhone 5S or later
- iPad Pro (any model)
- iPad 5th generation or later
- iPad Air or iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2 or later
- iPod touch 6th generation or later
Some features are only available on newer devices:
- Slide Over: The ability to use one app, then temporarily access another app while the first continues running by sliding it over the top in a popup panel.
- Split View: The ability to have two apps running side by side on the same device.
- Drag and Drop: The ability to drag files out of one app and into another.
iOS restricts some of these features to certain devices. Here’s an overview of which features are supported where (if you have a newer device than listed here, it’s probably supported, but you can get in touch if you’re not sure).
- Drag and Drop is only available on iPad.
- Slide Over is only available on iPad.
- Split View is only available on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation) or later, or iPad Mini (4th generation) or later.