With Hokusai it's easy to record or import a track, and make it sound awesome: not just trimming the ends, but full cut, copy, paste and delete, and a suite of filters and special effects.
Edit many tracks side-by-side, mix them together, and export to wave or MPEG 4 (AAC) format — then transfer them to your computer via USB or Dropbox, or send them to another app on your device.
Simple, uncluttered interface. Focus on your tracks.
- Standard pinch/swipe gestures to zoom and scroll your tracks. Fast, smooth response. View the whole length of your track or dive in to see each peak.
- Drag a finger to select audio — the bubble shows exactly where you are. You can hear the audio under your finger, too, with live scrubbing. Sadly, we can't show this in a screenshot :)
- Cut, copy & paste, delete or trim selections. Apply FX and filters by tapping "More..."
- Full support for undo and redo. Tap the buttons on iPad, or shake your iPhone to pop up the menu. As many levels as space allows.
- Magnifying glass sliders: up to 8x more control over settings. Drag a slider up or down to set the zoom level.
- Use mini keyboards to easily set frequencies to a standard pitch.
- More features...
Hokusai contains some icons by Joseph Wain/glyphish.com